Investing in your 401(k) Savings Plan is an investment in your future financial health. You can choose pre-tax, Roth or after-tax savings to help you meet your retirement goals. Are you on track with your savings? It’s easy to find out by checking your balance and contribution amount. You may want to consider contributing more, especially if you’re not getting the full company matching contribution (if eligible). It only takes a few minutes!
Why hassle with multiple cards for your health care coverage? You now only need one ID card from Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas (BCBSTX), as it will include both your medical and pharmacy information. If you have not received your ID card yet in the mail, you can print one from Blue Access for Members or request one from Customer Service at +1 800.521.2227. If you’ve been newly hired by FMC Technologies, you’ll receive your card about two weeks after you enroll in your benefits.
To access Blue Access for Members: Log on to Your Total Rewards, a one-stop “front door” portal connecting employees to benefits websites such as Blue Access for Members. Then select Your Benefits Resources (YBR) > Health Insurance > Plan Details > Medical > www.bcbstx.com.
Note: you will be required to register the first time you access www.bcbstx.com.
To access Your Total Rewards:
- Log on to the FMC Technologies network. Go to SAP ESSand click Your Total Rewards under Benefits.
- If you’re not logged on to the FMC Technologies network, a U.S. employee working abroad (Expat) or a Completion Services employee, go to www.yourtotalrewards.com/fmctiand log on. You will need to create a username and password the first time you log on.
The Benefits HUB is an informational portal where you can learn about the benefits, services and programs available to you at FMC Technologies. Check out some of the information and resources you’ll find here on the HUB:
- Build a better you (get the right health care, protect your money, feel better).
- Build a better future (save for the future, protect your income).
- Build a better life (time away from work, discounts and deals, professional advice).
You can access this site from anywhere! No username or password is required.
In addition to the HUB, we have other great websites available for you to use to access your benefits and more.
Get quick reminders about important deadlines without missing a beat from your busy day. If you haven’t already signed up, subscribe for text message alerts* now.
To subscribe, text FMCTI to 23613 from your mobile phone.
It’s easy to end your subscription at any time by replying STOP to any message from your mobile phone. For help and full terms and conditions, reply HELP.
* Messaging and data rates may apply. Frequency of alerts depends on your account preference. For terms and conditions, go to benetxt.com/fmcti. Reply STOP to cancel.
If you are enrolled in one of FMC Technologies’ medical plans, then you are already using your high deductible health plan (HDHP) to cover your medical and prescription drug expenses. But are you taking advantage of all it has to offer? Take a quick look to find out how to get the most out of your medical plan.